FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What do you consider "handmade"? This question has come up quite a few times. Our goal is to have items that are not factory made or imported. A vendor who makes jewelry with store bought beads is selling handmade. A vendor who buys jewlery already made is not.
- Can I sell my books? We have a panel of crafters that review questions like this to determine if they qualify as handmade. Their answer to this question is this: If a book is written, illustrated and sold by the author then it is considered handmade, even though it is not printed and bound by the author.
- Does the venue have WiFi? No, it does not.
- Can I bring a rack? You can bring a rack if it will fit into your space and not detract from the overall appearance of the show. We have a limited amount of 8x5 spaces that would be best for items that hang. These spaces are on a first come - first served basis. Racks are NOT permitted in the aisles.
- I'm a food vendor. Can I sell my edibles? You can sell your edibles as long as it isn't hot food, food that needs to be heated such as tamales, or "walk away food" such as sandwiches. Things like breads, cupcakes, jams, sauces, cookies, candies, rubs, etc. are more than welcome.
- Can I hang things on the wall? You can if you use Command Strips or painters tape. Also, the venue has a lot of windows that you can use suction cup hooks to hang lightweight things like suncatchers. You must request a booth by the window or against a wall if you want to do this. Most of the spaces with walls for hanging are 8x5. There are a limited of these and they go quickly. (If you use Command Strips they must be left on the wall for the maintenance crew to remove.)
- I sell handmade things that my mother in ______ (fill in the blank) makes. Can I sell them? No. This show showcases local vendors only.
- If my table is in the hall, will people see me? Absolutely! Each and every vendor that had table space in the hall requested their same spot for next years show. That says it all! :)